New and Improved USB-C Hub for MacBook Pro/Air now features 4K60Hz HDMI and new magnetic grip which secures hub better on MacBook
Remove grip to use with any MacBook protective case. Additional USB-C extension cable lets hub work with any USB-C device
Monday, May 11, 2020 - FREMONT, California: HYPER by Sanho Corporation - makers of the
World’s First USB-C Hub with dual USB-C connectors and 7 ports (HDMI, 2 x USB-C, 2 x USB-A, MicroSD/SD) for the MacBook Pro/Air and the World’s Most Crowdfunded USB-C/MacBook accessory - today announce a major update to the original 2016 design.
Like the other successful HyperDrive USB-C Hub for iPad Pro, the new HyperDrive DUO for MacBook Pro/Air now supports 4K60Hz HDMI HDR video output as well as a grip that ensures that the USB-C Hub stays tight and secure on the MacBook Pro/Air no matter the number of connections.
Using a MacBook case? Simply remove the magnetic grip to extend the dual USB-C connectors to fit any MacBook Pro/Air with a protective case.
There is also a USB-C extension cable to allow the HyperDrive DUO to work with any single connector USB-C device. A vegan leather pouch is provided to safely hold the hub and accessories in one place.
- Updated from the original 2016 World’s First USB-C hub for the MacBook Pro/Air which is also currently the Most Crowdfunded USB-C/MacBook accessory
- Now supports 4K60Hz HDMI HDR video output (was previously 4K30Hz)
- New grip to tightly secure hub on MacBook Pro/Air
- Magnetic grip can be easily removed to extend dual USB-C connectors to work with MacBook Pro/Air with protective cases
- Extension cable to allow the hub to work with any USB-C device, not just MacBook.
- Free vegan leather pouch to hold USB-C hub, grip, and extension cable
- Turns 2 x USB-C on MacBook Pro/Air into 7 ports (HDMI 4K60Hz, USB-C 40Gbps 100W Power Delivery, USB-C 5Gbps 60W Power Delivery, 2 x USB-A 5Gbps, MicroSD/SD 3.0 UHS-I 104MB/s)
Pricing Info & Availability:
About HYPER by Sanho Corporation:
Celebrating our 15th year in business in 2020, HYPER by Sanho Corporation is a dynamic team headquartered in Silicon Valley, California with offices in Shenzhen, Singapore, and the Netherlands. We specialize in delivering award-winning, cutting edge IT, and mobile accessories with a focus on Apple, portable power, data storage, and connectivity products. For over a decade and a half, HYPER has been guided by its promise of GET MORE. Delivering more ports, more power, and more connectivity, which in turn delivers more quality time with family and friends, more experience, and more memories to every HYPER customer around the world.
Press Quality Images:
Review units and affiliate links available for well-qualified media.