HYPER Launches HyperJuice: World’s First Stackable 65W & 100W GaN Chargers
Small, yet powerful
Unique 65W & 100W USB-C GaN chargers with pass-through AC power outlet that allows chargers to be stacked together to become a 1600W charger, all from one wall outlet
July 19, 2021 - Fremont, California: HYPER®, makers of the world’s first 100W GaN (Gallium Nitride) USB-C charger - today announce the immediate availability of HyperJuice™: the world’s first stackable 65W and 100W USB-A / USB-C GaN chargers. After a successful Kickstarter and Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign raising nearly $700,000 from more than 12,000 backers, the innovative chargers are now available to all.
Smaller than a box of mints, HyperJuice comes in 2 sizes: 65W (3 USB ports) and 100W (4 USB ports). Each features a pass-through AC power outlet that is rated up to 1500W, allowing the user to power other electric appliances or connect even more HyperJuice chargers, stacking them to create a supercharger of up to 1600W, all from a single wall outlet.
“While multi-port chargers give us the ability to power multiple devices with a single charger, we are still limited by the power capacity of those chargers, so we end up buying multiple more powerful and larger chargers to charge all our devices, only to be limited by the number of available wall outlets,” said Daniel Chin, CEO and founder of HYPER.
“The first of its kind, HyperJuice Stackable GaN Charger, truly expands your USB-C charging capability by allowing you to increase your charging power and number of ports as you go, all the way to a 1600W supercharger with 64 ports, all from a single power outlet and in a compact, space-saving form-factor,” said Chin.
HyperJuice is able to achieve its powerful, yet diminutive size thanks to the latest Gallium Nitride (GaN) technology from Navitas GaNFast. GaN is a new semiconductor material that is 10X smaller, 100X faster, and 5X more efficient than silicon devices used in current traditional chargers, allowing HYPER to make a smaller, faster, and better charger in HyperJuice.
- HyperJuice: First of its kind Stackable GaN USB-C Charger
- Built-in foldable wall plugs
- Pass-through AC power outlet rated at 1500W
- HyperJuice can be stacked together to form a supercharger up to 1600W with 64 ports, all from a single wall outlet
- Powerful, yet small size made possible by Gallium Nitride, a semiconductor material that is 10X smaller than traditional silicon devices.
- Available in 2 sizes: 65W and 100W
HyperJuice 65W Stackable GaN Charger
- 3 ports
- 2 x USB-C 65W Power Delivery 3.0
- 1 x USB-A 18W Quick Charge 3.0
- Foldable wall plus with 1500W rated pass-through AC outlet
- Dimensions: 72 x 36 x 30.5mm / 2.83” x 1.42” x 1.2”
- Weight: 103.8 g / 3.66 oz / 0.23 lb
- MSRP $69.99
HyperJuice 100W Stackable GaN Charger
- 4 ports
- 3 x USB-C 100W Power Delivery 3.0
- 1 x USB-A 18W Quick Charge 3.0
- Foldable wall plug with 1500W rated pass-through AC outlet
- Dimensions: 85.4 x 44.9 x 30.5mm / 3.36” x 1.77” x 1.2”
- Weight: 166.1 g / 5.86 oz / 0.37 lb
- MSRP $99.99
Pricing & Availability:
HyperJuice 65W Stackable GaN Charger is now available for an MSRP of $69.99, and HyperJuice 100W Stackable GaN Charger is now available for an MSRP of $99.99 at HyperShop.com and other fine retailers.
Celebrating its 16th year in business, HYPER is a dynamic team headquartered in Silicon Valley, California with offices in Shenzhen, Singapore, and the Netherlands. We specialize in delivering award-winning, cutting edge IT & mobile accessories with a focus on connectivity and power solutions for consumer and enterprise.
HYPER is guided by its promise of GET MORE. Delivering more ports, more power, and more connectivity, which in turn delivers more quality time with family and friends, more experiences, and more memories to every HYPER customer around the world.
Press Images & Video: