Dual USB-C/USB-A Ports + 4-port credit card size + World's Smallest 100W charger
Monday, November 11, 2019 - FREMONT, California HYPER by Sanho Corporation - makers of the first 100W USB-C battery pack - today announce another portable power first - HyperJuice: the world’s first 100W GaN (Gallium Nitride) charger.
Gallium Nitride is a new semiconductor material that is 10X smaller, 100X faster and 5X more efficient than silicon devices currently used in current traditional chargers, thus allowing us to make a better charger in HyperJuice.
With dual USB-C and dual USB-A ports, the 4-port credit card size HyperJuice is also the smallest 100W charger on the market, capable of quick charging 4 devices (2 laptops and 2 mobile devices) at the same time.
- World's first 100W GaN charger
- World's smallest 100W charger. Up to 50% smaller than current traditional chargers
- 4 ports (2 x USB-C and 2 x USB-A)
- 2 x USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 (Max 100W)
- 2 x USB-A Quick Charge 3.0 (Max 18W)
- Foldable wall plugs with pins converters to work in any country
- Industry beating low (60ºC exterior housing) temperature
- Industry-leading 95% power efficiency
- Dimensions: 85.3 x 60.8 x 28.9mm / 3.36" x 2.39" x 1.14"
- Weight: 208g / 7.34oz / 0.46 lb
Pricing information and availability:
HYPER is launching the HyperJuice via a Kickstarter campaign which starts today (November 11th, 2019 at 8am PST) and ends on December 9th, 2019. Kickstarter Early Bird Backers will get the HyperJuice for $49, 50% off MSRP of $99.99. HyperJuice is expected to start shipping in January 2020 upon successful Kickstarter funding.
About HYPER by Sanho Corporation:
Celebrating our 14th year in business in 2019, HYPER by Sanho Corporation is a dynamic team based in Silicon Valley, California. We specialize in delivering cutting-edge IT & mobile accessories with a focus on Apple, portable power, data storage & connectivity products. We hold the records of the Most Kickstarter funded MacBook accessory, USB-C hub, iPhone storage, wireless charger, and battery pack. HYPER has previously successfully launched and shipped 21 other crowdfunding projects to over 94000 backers, raising over $9.22 million dollars in total.
Press Quality Images:
Kickstarter Project Page:
Kickstarter Video: https://youtu.be/jtj79IOl_eQ