FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE
Tuesday, May 17, 2016 FREMONT, CALIFORNIA: Sanho Corporation - creator of the HYPER line of Apple and mobile accessories - today announce the immediate availability of the HyperDrive USB Type-C Hub with Mini DisplayPort support which allows the USB Type-C enabled 12" MacBook to connect to Mini DisplayPort compatible displays like the Apple LED Cinema Display.
HyperDrive is an adapter that expands the single USB Type-C port on the new Apple 12" MacBook to 5 different ports including Mini DisplayPort, microSDXC, 2 x USB 2.0 and a USB Type-C port that supports pass through charging so that you can use the HyperDrive USB Type-C Hub and charge the MacBook at the same time. Despite the number of ports, the HyperDrive USB Type-C Hub is really compact and as thin as the MacBook itself. It is designed to stay flushed with the MacBook and with matching colors of Gold, Space Gray and Silver aluminum, act like an extension of the MacBook so you never have to take it off. This is the 2nd product in the HyperDrive line of USB Type-C hubs.
- Works with new 12" MacBook, Chromebook Pixel and other USB Type-C devices
- Turns a single USB Type-C port into 5 ports
- 1 x USB Type-C (supports pass through charging)
- 1 x Mini DisplayPort (supports 4K video)
- 1 x microSDXC
- 2 x USB 2.0 (15MB/s transfer speed)
- Connects new 12" MacBook to Apple LED Cinema Display and other Mini DisplayPort compatible displays
- Slim & compact. Sits flushed with the same thickness as the new 12" MacBook
- Available in 3 MacBook matching colors (gold, space gray, silver)
- Aluminum enclosure
Pricing and availability
HyperDrive USB Type-C Hub with Mini DisplayPort retails for a MSRP of $49.95 and is currently available at http://www.hypershop.com
Sign up for a free affiliate account and get 10% commission on all referrals. Immediate approval and fast commission payment via PayPal within 14 days.