FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE
Tuesday, November 1, 2016 FREMONT, CALIFORNIA: Sanho Corporation - creator of the HYPER line of Apple and mobile accessories - today announce the immediate availability of the HyperDrive USB Type-C Hub with 4K HDMI Support which allows the USB Type-C enabled 2016 MacBook Pro and 12" MacBook to connect to HDMI displays as well as work with legacy USB 3.0 accessories.
HyperDrive is a hub that expands a single USB Type-C port on the new Apple 2016 MacBook Pro and 12" MacBook to 4 different ports including HDMI, 2 x USB 3.0 and a USB Type-C port that supports pass through charging so that you can use the HyperDrive USB Type-C Hub and charge the MacBook at the same time. The hub connects to the MacBook via a flexible USB Type-C connector cable so as not to not obstruct other ports. The hub enclosure is CNC precision machined aluminum and available in MacBook matching colors of Space Gray, Silver, Gold and Rose Gold. This is the 4th product in the HyperDrive line of USB Type-C hubs.
- Works with new 2016 MacBook Pro, 12" MacBook and other USB Type-C devices
- Turns a single USB Type-C port into 4 ports
- 1 x USB Type-C (supports power delivery and pass through charging)
- 1 x HDMI (supports 4K video)
- 2 x USB 3.0
- Connect USB Type-C MacBook and devices to HDMI displays, up to 4K video resolution
- Allow USB Type-C MacBook and devices to work with legacy USB 3.0 accessories
- USB Type-C Power Delivery allows you to charge your MacBook/device while using the hub
- Available in 4 different colors (Space Gray, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold) that matches the 12" MacBook and 2016 MacBook Pro
- Aluminum CNC precision machined enclosure with flexible USB Type-C connector cable
Pricing and availability
HyperDrive USB Type-C Hub with 4K HDMI Support retails for a MSRP of $59.95 and is currently available at http://www.hypershop.com
Sign up for a free affiliate account and get 10% commission on all referrals. Immediate approval and fast commission payment via PayPal within 14 days.