Free Shipping on US Orders $40+
Free Shipping on US Orders $40+
HYPER Launches HyperDrive™ GEN2 Thunderbolt 3 16-Port DockPress Release
16 Ports Supporting 8K+4K Video or Triple 4K, 40Gbps Data, 10Gbps USB, 312MB/s UHS-II MicroSD/SD 4.0, Digital/Optical Pro Audio, Gigabit Ethernet and 85W Power Delivery
Tuesday, November 10, 2020 - FREMONT, California: HYPER® by Sanho Corporation, creator of the world’s most crowdfunded USB-C hub, today announces the immediate availability of the latest Titan Ridge Thunderbolt 3 version of its HyperDrive GEN2 Docking Station with 16 ports.
In a single dock, HyperDrive GEN2 Thunderbolt 3 (TB3) is capable of dual (8K+4K) or triple 4K HD video output, 40Gbps TB3 port that can daisy chain up to 6 TB3 devices, digital/optical pro audio, 10Gbps USB-C/USB-A, Gigabit Ethernet, 312MB/s UHS-II MicroSD/SD 4.0, and 85W power delivery.
HyperDrive GEN2 Thunderbolt 3 Dock, which is also backward compatible with standard USB-C (non-TB3) devices, is an enterprise-level dock and the ultimate docking station for the professional user who demands the best connectivity, and performance from their TB3/USB-C Mac or PC computer.
- Latest version Titan Ridge Thunderbolt 3 enterprise-level dock
- Up to triple 4K video display (for TB3 host PC/Chrome, MST hub is required) or dual (8K+4K) video display for Mac
- 40Gbps high-speed data transfer. 10Gbps USB-C/USB-A data transfer.
- Digital/Optical/Analog Professional Audio
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 312MB/s UHS-II MicroSD/SD 4.0
- 85W Power Delivery
- Daisy chain up to 6 x TB3 devices
- Backward compatible with USB-C non-TB3 devices
- Dimensions: 132.1 x 88.9 x 43.9mm (254mm cable) / 3.5” x 2” x 0.59” (10” cable)
- Weight: 589.7 g / 20.8 oz / 1.3 lbs
16 Ports (works with both TB3 and USB-C non-TB3 host/computer):
- TB3 host: Upstream TB3 40Gbps with 85W Power Delivery
- TB3 host: Downstream TB3 40Gbps, DP1.4, 15W, Daisy chain up to 6 x TB3 devices
- USB-C host: Upstream USB-C 10Gbps with 85W Power Delivery
- USB-C host: Downstream USB-C, USB 2.0, 15W
- USB-C 10Gbps 5V/1.5A
- USB-A 10Gbps 5V/900mA x 2
- USB-A 5Gbps 5V/900mA x 3
- USB-A QC 3.0 18W. Charging only. Supports Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 5V/9V/12V
- Gigabit Ethernet. Supports 10Mbps/100Mbps/1Gbps. Half/full-duplex.
- MicroSD/SD 4.0 UHS-II 312MB/s
- Digital Coaxial Audio. SPDIF 96KHz/24bit 0.4V~0.6V Vpp@50Ω load
- Optical Toslink Audio. SPDIF 96KHz/24bit -21dBm~-15dBm
- 3.5mm Audio Jack. 96KHz/24bit OMTP/CTIA
Supported Max Extended Video Resolution
- DisplayPort 1.2
- 1 Display (Mac/PC): 1 x 4K60Hz (TB3 or DP port)
- 2 Displays (Mac/PC): 2 x 4K60Hz (TB3+DP or TB3 with dual video adapter)
- 2 Displays (PC only): 2 x 4K30Hz (DP with MST hub)
- 3 Displays (PC only): 1 x 4K60Hz (TB3) + 2 x 4K30Hz (DP with MST hub) or 3 x 1080p60Hz (DP with MST hub)
- DisplayPort 1.4
- 1 Display (Mac/PC): 1 x 8K30Hz/5K60Hz (TB3 or DP port)
- 2 Displays (Mac/PC): 1 x 8K30Hz/5K60Hz (TB3/DP) + 1 x 4K30Hz (TB3/DP)
- 2 Displays (PC only): 2 x 4K60Hz (DP with MST hub)
- 3 Displays (PC only): 1 x 4K60Hz (TB3) + 2 x 4K30Hz (DP with MST hub) or 3 x 4K30Hz (DP with MST hub)
- 1 Display (Mac, PC, Chrome): 1 x 4K30Hz (DP1.2) or 1 x 4K60Hz (DP1.4)
- 2 Displays (Require MST hub. PC/Chrome only): 2 x 1080p60Hz (DP1.2) or 2 x 4K30Hz (DP1.4)
- 3 Displays (Require MST hub, PC/Chrome only): 3 x 720p60Hz (DP1.2) or 3 x 1080p60Hz (DP1.4)
Pricing Info & Availability:
About HYPER by Sanho Corporation:
Celebrating our 15th year in business in 2020, HYPER by Sanho Corporation is a dynamic team headquartered in Silicon Valley, California with offices in Shenzhen, Singapore, and the Netherlands. We specialize in delivering award-winning, cutting edge IT and mobile accessories with a focus on Apple, portable power, data storage, and connectivity products. For over a decade and a half, HYPER has been guided by its promise of GET MORE. Delivering more ports, more power, and more connectivity, which in turn delivers more quality time with family and friends, more experiences, and more memories to every HYPER customer around the world.