BTtogo (when used with iPin for iOS or iPin for Android) allows you to wirelessly control any public computer with virtually zero setup even if there are security firewalls
While iPhone for iOS and iPhone for Android can perform wireless presentations on their own. Some setup is required on the host computer and all devices need to be on the same WiFi network.
BTtogo makes it easier for performing wireless presentations anytime, anywhere, on any public computer, even when there are security firewalls and no WiFi. It's plug-and-play with virtually zero setup.
- Works in conjunction with iPin for iOS and iPin for Android (sold separately)
- Works with any public Mac or PC computer
- Stable Bluetooth connection. No WiFi required. Applying Bluetooth 4.0 Smart technology, BTtogo overcomes instability in noisy WiFi environment, providing better presentation quality.
- Store your presentation files on a microSD memory card (not included). No need to bring your own computer for presentations.
- Insert microSD into BTtogo which then connects on the computer via USB
- Plug-and-Play. Virtually zero setup on host computer.
- No host program required.
- Works even with security firewalls.
- Perfect for public computers, classroom computers etc.
|Memory Card Type
Version: Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE mode)
RF frequency: 2.40~2.48 GHz
Both Windows and Mac OS systems are supported
˙ iOS 6 or later
˙ All Android (4.3 or later ) based smartphone with Bluetooth 4.0 are supported
Operating Temp: 32° to 113° F (0° to 45° C)
Storage Temp.: -4° to 131° F (-20° to 55° C)
- iPin Laser Presenter for iPhone
- iPin Laser Presenter for Android