- Sanho Corporation shall deliver the Products to the place of delivery designated by Customer and agreed to by Sanho Corporation as evidenced in Customer's invoice.
- Sanho Corporation may, deliver the Products by installments in any sequence. In such case, each installments shall be treated as a separate contract and no default or failure by Sanho Corporation in respect of any one or more installments shall vitiate the Contract in respect of Products previously delivered or undelivered Products.
- Any delivery date quoted by Sanho Corporation are approximate only and shall not form part of the Contract. Sanho Corporation shall endeavor to meet the delivery date but will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Products, howsoever caused.
- If Customer fails to take delivery of the Products or any part of them tendered in installments, or fails to provide any instructions, documents, licenses, consents or authorizations required to enable Sanho Corporation to make delivery on the due date, delivery shall be deemed to have taken place and Sanho Corporation shall be entitled upon giving written notice to Customer, to store or arrange for storage of the Products, whereupon risk in the Products shall pass to Customer, and Customer shall pay to Sanho Corporation all costs and expenses (including storage and insurance charges) arising from its failure-refusal.
- Rescheduling of delivery, change or cancellation of orders are all subjected to Administrative charges as shall be determined by Sanho Corporation.
(Your shopping cart is empty)