I cannot seem to upgrade the firmware on HyperDrive COLORSPACE.
Last Updated: 02/20/2008
To upgrade the firmware on HyperDrive COLORSPACE
1. Download the firmware file from www.hyperdrive.com
2. Unzip the firmware file to COLORSPACE
3. On COLORSPACE, select More>Settings>Firmware
4. Browse/scroll to the firmware file and make sure that the file is highlighted
5. Press the "Select" (top-left) button
1. Ensure that the firmware file has a .K8E (not .ZIP) file extension
2. Ensure that you copy the firmware file to the internal hard drive in COLORSPACE, you can do so via USB
3. After you select More>Settings>Firmware on COLORSPACE, ensure that you highlight the firmware file and press the "Select" (top-left) button, NOT the middle/center button.