iFlashDrive - USB flash drive for iDevice
- Available in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB capacities
- Apple approved 30-pin dock connector to connect to iDevice as an external storage
- Also works as a normal USB flash drive when not connected to iDevice
- Easily store and transfer data between different iDevices and computers
- Perform data transfer without iTunes, Internet or networks
- Safer and more secure as data is sent and stored locally without going through Internet or 3rd party networks
- Made for iPhone 4S/4/3GS, iPad 2, iPad, iPod touch 4G/3G
. Requires iOS 5.
- Compatible with Mac OS, Windows PC and Linux
Free iFlashDrive app
- FREE DOWNLOAD from Apple App Store for managing files on iFlashDrive and iDevice
- Automatic prompt to download app when iFlashDrive is first connected to iDevice
- App opens any
file natively supported by iDevice including video, photo, music and document files
- Option to open files in another app
- Built-in music player, voice recorder and text editor
- Access and import photos/videos from iDevice library
- Backup and restore contacts
- File management (create/copy/move/delete/rename) file or folder
- Mail files as email attachments
Made for iPod, Made for iPhone, and Made for iPad means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance.
iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc.