The HyperJuice Micro comes with two powered USB ports (10W & 5W) which can be used to charge your iPad, iPhone, iPod or any USB device. Easily recharge the HyperJuice Micro with the mini USB cable. HyperJuice Micro supports pass-through charging (10W USB port only) so that you can charge the HyperJuice and the iPad/iPhone/iPod/USB device simultaneously
3600mAh HyperJuice Micro can extend iPad 3rd/4th generation by 3 extra hours, the iPad 1st/2nd generation by 5 extra hours or fully recharge the iPhone 3 times, extending your talk time by up to 36 hours, standby time by up to 900 hours, Internet use by up to 26 hours, video playback by up to 30 hours and audio playback by up to 80 hours.
Using only grade A lithium ion cells, the same type of cells used by the U.S. military, the HyperJuice Micro is able to deliver more power than other similar size batteries. It is also able retain its charge performance over time and is rechargeable up to 1,000 complete cycles, more than 3 times that of industry standard.
Advanced rechargeable lithium-ion battery cell technology provides unparalleled safety with built-in short circuit, overcharging and temperature protection.
- Aluminum housing
- Attractive non-battery look
- 3600mAh lithium ion battery
- Extend iPad 3rd/4th generation battery life by up to 3 extra hours
- Extend iPad 1st/2nd generation battery life by up to 5 extra hours
- Fully recharge the iPhone up to 3 times
- Extend talk time by up to 36 hours, standby time by up to 900 hours, Internet use by up to 27 hours
video playback by up to 30 hours and audio playback by up to 90 hours
- Two USB ports (10W and 5W power)
- Recharge via 5W (5V/1A) mini USB
- Supports pass through charging, charge both battery and iPad/iPhone/iPod at the same time
- Military grade lithium ion cells, rechargeable up to 1,000 times
- Built-in short circuit, overcharging and temperature protection
- 90 day limited warranty
What's in the box?
- HyperJuice Micro External Battery for iPad/iPhone/iPod/USB-powered devices
- Mini USB cable
Apple, iPhone, iPod and iPod nano are registered trademarks and iPad is a trademark of Apple, Inc.